Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life can change in a split second

Here I've been in a bad mood for days for no good reason.  I am tremendously blessed and I need to be thankful for my many blessings.  My friend's little boy has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.  Their life just went from sailing happily along to worried for his life.  What a shocker and what a change of pace.  I pray for this dear little boy.  May he recover from surgery quickly, and may it not be cancer, and may he have no long term problems as a result of the tumor or the surgery to remove it.

I am going to try not to complain any more about the daily grind of my life.  I am going to cherish every moment with my kids, even when they won't give me 30 seconds of peace.  Go hug your kids and play a game with them because you never know how long you have with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment