I confess, I spent a good portion of the weekend wondering why on earth I ever got married and had 4 children. My beloved and 4 treasures all were driving me nuts. I think I'm a bit hormonal as well. I am back to realizing how blessed I am today.
Totally different topic: There is a direct correlation between test scores and the parents dropping the kids off in front of the school. Tip of the day: When dropping your child off at school, do not stop dead in the middle of the road and then let your child run across said road without looking. Chances are excellent that you have ticked someone off by blocking the road while you not only dropped your child off, but sat there having a conversation with him, and that person may be finally passing you because they are tired of waiting. Good thing that angry person has good breaks. For your child's sake, take the time to pull off the road, into one of the many parking spaces in front of the school. This is a much safer option for your child and much kinder to those who happen to be driving down the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment